Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Right...

Am I missing something? There is not reason this should ever be the highest rated video, or even in the top 100. It has good animation, but it's really short and has no plot at all. I'm not mad at whoever made this movie, I just think it is VASTLY overrated.

Cupcake Song Cupcake Song

Not very good...

The animation was not very good, it just looped over and over. If you have a song, put it in the audio portal and maybe someone else will make a decent animation out of it. Otherwise, don't post it at all. I rated it 2/10 for the song, nothing else.

The Last Mission The Last Mission

Nice

Simple but fun

The Sigworminator 6000 The Sigworminator 6000

Fun

It wasn't that complicated, but the game is very fun and the idea is cool. The clothing pieces and character fit together very well, and the worm looks cool. Overall, it was very good.

Canon Rock! Canon Rock!

pretty good

The song is pretty good, but it's nothing special. It's not very original, it's an already known chord progression, and all you did is make a few melodies to go over it. Also, the song doesn't go anywhere, it basically repeats itself with slight changes. However, you did many things well too, and over all it wasn't that bad.
'

Nightwasp responds:

Thanks for the comment. Yeah, that seemed to be a problem with Canon. I was tempted to go into the relative minor, but decided not to in the end.

Eyes like cold fire 2 Eyes like cold fire 2

Pretty Good

It was actually a good song, I don't know why it got such a low score. It's a little bit long though, maybe make it two minutes or so. I liked it over all.